Marketing Program Manager Cover Letter
Project Manager Cover Letter Sample 1:
I believe my enthusiasm to become an effective and committed Project Manager is my greatest asset. In today’s highly competitive and fast paced technology industry, organizations need strong aggressive Project Manager leadership to meet ever-changing business development goals. I am certain I can contribute this level of performance to your team, and I invite you to consider my qualifications and accomplishments for the current Project Manager position listed on your website.
My experience and achievements include:
- Experience – 12+ years of productive full life cycle project implementation management/training, coupled with development/support and technical knowledge. Technical knowledge used for Sales support of product demonstrations, also used for Public education speaking opportunities for Company promotional exposure at tradeshows and user group conferences.
- Results – Successful Project Implementation/Training of 140+ enterprise software/hardware security projects for following industries Federal, State and local Governments (Department of Defense, GSA, U.S. Treasury), Colleges & Universities, Healthcare, Hospitality and several Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Product Knowledge – Full Life cycle software development including product SOW, Q&A testing, integration, user documentation and training. All relevant Security center proprietary software and third party software with integration. Hardware including PC desktop workstations, MDT, Servers – rack mount and tower, touch screen monitors (Multiple), LCD, DVD, video capture, Video Cameras, network printers, scanners, fax machines. Network infrastructure components switches, hubs, routers, wireless access switches.
- Performance – Acknowledged for exceeding Goal specific target project completion projects; recipient of multiple company “Team Leader” Diamond awards
- Clearances – Department of Defense (Contractor Data Network), FAA, U.S. Passport
- Accreditations – PMI current member, PMP certification. Cisco Certified Network Specialist (CCNA).
I am an accomplished Project Manager strategist and solution-oriented person who thrives in challenging, fast paced environments where my performance directly impacts the bottom line. In addition, I have solid organizational leadership and decision-making skills that can make an immediate contribution to your operations and business development.
An interview would allow me to explain in detail how we could mutually benefit each other. I am available by phone or email. Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Project Manager Cover Letter Sample 2:
As a Project Manager at my previous jobs, I have had accountability for the design, implementation, and execution of multi-million dollar turnkey projects. During that time, I have developed a solid reputation for successfully and profitably managing numerous concurrent projects through all project phases from conception through completion within targeted cost, schedule, and compliance parameters. Sustaining a high safety performance reputation, maintaining quality standards, and minimizing corporate costs and liability have been a consistent result of my professional commitment.
I am an analytical, insightful, and highly-disciplined problem solver with a demonstrated ability to identify and secure project resources, and provide the quality leadership that invokes committed professional participation on the contractor and subcontractor levels. Because I excel at building mutually respectful relationships, I have developed and sustained exceptional subcontractor contacts and networks and have earned the respect of a wide variety of layman, tradesmen, senior managers, and clients. Maintaining meticulous attention to detail, inspiring team accomplishment, and delivering quality, on-time project execution are areas in which I excel.
At this point, with the downturn in the construction industry, I am interested in exploring professional opportunities that will leverage my project management skills and experience in a new industry application.
Some of the qualities and credentials I have to offer are:
- 28-year project management and team-leadership history
- Team-focused leader and motivator
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business
- Creative and proactive troubleshooter and problem solver
- Interpersonally-skilled coordinator and liaison
I feel confident that I can bring an excellent backdrop of professional experience to your organization and welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally to explore ways in which I can make a substantial contribution to your project management initiatives. My resume is included for your review and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Project Manager Cover Letter Sample 3:
My Professional experience encompasses over thirty years in sales and marketing and over twenty years of sales management, training and administration. Two endeavors involved that of me as an owner-partner. As my resume indicates, I wore several hats with each of my companies. My primary focus was on sales and marketing and achieving the sales revenues necessary to succeed as start up companies
Prior to this, I had 20 years of corporate sales and management. I had a very fulfilling career with PAFA Corporation, a division of Louer World Wide. During this time I was involved with capital equipment and renewable consumable sales. I was responsible for all aspects of National Account development and Dealer Distribution Channels. This included contract pricing, installation, training and V.I.P. trips to our Head Quarters in Boston with key personnel. The systems I was responsible for ranged in price from $50,000 to over $500,000 and some of the multi-year consumable contracts I negotiated achieved several millions on an annual bases.
I have managed, mentored, and taught sales people, managers, and clients on techniques useful in the art of negotiations to lead to win-win scenarios and long term relationships.
My experience indicates I have thrived in both the private and corporate cultures. I have a proven record of accomplishment for meeting and exceeding all quota requirements. During my tenure at PAFA, I was promoted four times and fully accepted the responsibilities that went along with each new opportunity.
Marketing Manager Cover Letter Sample 1:
Enclosed you will find my resume for the Marketing Manager position you currently have listed.
I believe this position is well suited for me as I have years of professional experience in managing marketing & sales projects. My background has involved running national promotional product tours, executing new product launch programs, developing marketing materials, produce product sales training presentations, vendor contract negotiation, as well as directing priority market selections for sales objectives all while developing strong relationships with these business associates, vendors & media outlets. My strong ability to handle multiple projects effectively makes me an ideal candidate for this position.
Have been tasked with managing my own budgets and have always been effective in maximizing my allocated dollars. Incredibly organized and strategic in developing air tight schedules to meet constant deadlines that my work responsibilities require. With my strong marketing experience and skills, I can bring a lot to the table for this position and bring positive results immediately.
I have patiently been waiting for an opportunity like this and would bring a lot of enthusiasm to this job. I can happily provide references to my past employers upon request and look forward to discussing this exciting opportunity with you.
Marketing Manager Cover Letter Sample 2:
I am interested in the marketing position you have posted. I have over a decade of marketing experience including both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer. I have created and developed a variety of marketing channels to accomplish the objectives of the organization. Whether it be increased sales, greater brand awareness, new product launches and roll-outs as well as supervising personnel and working along side other marketing professionals and agencies.
Additionally, I have augmented my experience with initiatives such as data mining, brand creation, print/Web collateral development, lead generation, channel partner cultivation, customer segmentation/profiling, as well as CRM and acquisition strategies. I was heavily involved in compliance to ensure that all of the marketing created followed all rules and regulations at that time. I offer a history of proven results, as evidenced by the following marketing accomplishments:
- Obtained $11mm in commercial loans for LMX Bank through B2B marketing and service efforts; achieved during a temporary assignment/period of employment.
- Led national marketing campaigns for LendersUSA (comprised of long and short form television commercials, trade shows, social media, new website and PR initiatives) of company’s newly launched programs and services division.
- Developed and executed SEO and SEM strategy (organic, nonpaid results) for key product search terms as well as supportive means such as creating a WordPress Blog and social media campaign (FaceBook, Twitter, etc.)
- Managed personnel in a variety of capacities: tradeshow management, marketing assistants, office personnel.
I look forward to speaking with you and learning more about this opportunity.
Marketing Manager Cover Letter Sample 3:
I would like to introduce myself as a candidate for the Marketing Manager position within your company. Delving into market and consumer research requires a unique blend of expertise in conceptualizing statistics, analyzing market trends, identifying opportunities and leading a team to provide valuable, measurable results to the company’s bottom line. I believe that my experience in marketing, product/project management and skill set, enhanced with an MBA, is an excellent match for your company.
I thrive in challenging, fast paced environments where my project management, creativity and marketing research skills can directly affect how products and services are communicated and delivered to consumers. I am known for my ability to quickly establish trust with employees and project collaborators, mediate disputes and motivate others into action. In addition, I have solid multi-tasking, organizational leadership and decision-making skills that can make an immediate contribution to your company.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this position and how I can make a positive contribution to your organizational goals. My resume is attached for your review, and you may reach me by phone or email.
Marketing Manager Cover Letter Sample 4:
Please consider my background and qualifications for the position of Marketing Manger at Sunrise Systems. I have over 10 years of experience in marketing information technology products that are similar to your product mix.
I currently head Switch Technology’s router marketing efforts in the United States and Canada. My department consists of four regionally-focused teams that implement Switch’s marketing plan and work closely with their Sales counterparts to establish an increased market share. I provide passionate leadership and guidance that helps them to effectively collaborate, make sound tactical decisions, and provide feedback to continually strengthen our marketing strategy.
As a result of my teams’ successful execution of Switch’s marketing strategy and internal collaboration, our router product market share has increased between six and nine percent in each of the last three years. I can use this experience to lead your Triad Server marketing program and help achieve yearly sales objectives. My background of network architecture and technology strategy in Fortune 100 companies gives me a unique perspective on how to position your product.
My mix of technical know-how and leadership qualifications align with some of the most important requirements of this position. Prior to my current role, I was a network manager for a Fortune 100 company, Big Bank Enterprise. I was responsible for setting network strategy, managing vendor relationships, and leading teams. I learned how to think like your customers and evaluate new network technologies, something that has assisted me greatly over the last 10 years.
In summary, my background will assist in driving sales for your Triad Server marketing program by:
- Understanding how technology managers evaluate products and aligning marketing efforts around their needs.
- My past and present success in penetrating accounts with new products that have little time on the market.
- My results in managing marketing teams and collaborating with other departments to achieve common goals.
Thank you for considering my background for this position, and I am highly motivated to share more detail of my background with you. Please reach me at (444) 444-4444 or [email protected] Thank you for your consideration.